We loved extending our top ten to a top twenty-one last week.
In fact, we loved it so much that we've decided to mix it up again and bring you our top twenty best-selling books this week.
We promise this is only slightly because of the renewed dominance of adult colouring-in books on our top ten. The books in spots eleven to twenty are actually quite exciting. There's a book in there that was first published over thirty years ago in 1982, along with a debut novel from 2000.
What are the mystery books? And how the heck did they end up in a best-sellers list in 2015? Read on to find out.
Our top twenty best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 19 September were:
1. Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
2. The 65-Storey Treehouse by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
3. Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford
4. Make Me by Lee Child
5. The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
6. Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland by Millie Marotta
7. Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom by Millie Marotta
8. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
9. The Mindfulness Colouring Book by Emma Farrons
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
11. The Tournament at Gorlan: Book 1 Ranger's Apprentice The Early Years
by John Flanagan
The Dressmaker by Rosalie Ham was published in 2000 but it has jumped back into our best-sellers list because there's a film adaptation set to be released later this year, and our readers are being good 'read the book before seeing the film' readers. Seriously, though, it's a wonderful book that deserves to be read widely, and if you haven't yet seen the trailer then you can watch it below: