While we have no doubt that she’ll be back on top again soon, for this week at least Jojo Moyes has been kicked off the top spot of our best-sellers list.
Which book has toppled the seemingly unstoppable Me Before You
? You’ll have to read on to find out.
We love watching how the top ten best-sellers list changes at the start of a new publication month. This week, there are three new books in the list that were only published last week.
There’s the concluding book (the ‘final chapter’, if you will) in not one but two dystopian trilogies, one for adults and one for young adults.
One of these trilogies has already been adapted for the big screen, and the second has been listed as in development for nearly a decade. Will it ever see the light of day? We sure hope so!
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 28 May were:
1. City of Mirrors
by Justin Cronin
2. The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins
3. Me Before You (Film Tie-In Edition)
by Jojo Moyes
4. All the Light we Cannot See
by Anthony Doerr
5. The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo Book 1)
by Rick Riordan
6. The Last Star (5th Wave Book 3)
by Rick Yancey
7. The World’s Worst Children
by David Walliams
8. Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes
9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
by Ransom Riggs
10. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1)
by Elena Ferrante