Somehow it's already May. We'll just let that sink in for a moment.
Now that you've recovered, let's have a quick chat about Mother's Day.
Mother's Day is this coming Sunday, so you have six shopping days left (including today, of course) to find the perfect gift for your loved one. If you've already finished your shopping, give yourself a pat on the back and curl up with a good book as a reward -- you've totally earned it. If you haven't, don't stress! We're here to help.
Don't forget that the full Mother's Day catalogue is available online here. If you're looking for something specifically, come chat with us on Facebook or Twitter, or pop into your local store. If there's one thing we can all do until the end of time, it's talk about books.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 30 April were:
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. Life As I Know It by Michelle Payne
4. The Last Mile by David Baldacci
5. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
6. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
7. Penguin Bloom by Cameron Bloom and Bradley Trevor Greive
8. The Treehouse Fun Book by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
9. The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet by Dr Michael Mosley
10. Everywhere I Look by Helen Garner
If mum hasn't already read Me Before You
, also known as the book everyone is talking about at the moment, we think it would make the perfect Mother's Day gift. (As long as you also give mum a box of tissues to go with it...)
An extended trailer for the film was released over the weekend, so check that out below if you haven't seen it already.
Our top ten is still looking much like it was last week, but Paula Hawkins has joined us once again. Her novel has also been adapted for the big screen, and we'll include the trailer below if you haven't seen it yet either.