We love watching strange things happen in our top ten for the first time.
In today's adventure into strange new territory, two different editions of the same book published last week have both made it into our top ten.
In fact, this particular book has been one of our fastest-selling YA titles, with nearly 3,000 copies sold across both editions.
We hope there are lots of Cassandra Clare fans out there who have enjoyed their books over the weekend!
There's another book making waves in our top ten this week, but it's basically as different to Lady Midnight as you could possibly get. Which book is it? You'll have to read on to find out.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 12 March were:
1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
2. The Road to Ruin by Niki Savva
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
4. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. Cometh The Hour by Jeffrey Archer
6. The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet by Dr Michael Mosley
7. Lady Midnight (Signed Limited Edition) by Cassandra Clare
8. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1) by Elena Ferrante
9. Room Film Tie-In Edition by Emma Donoghue
10. 15th Affair by James Patterson
If you couldn't pick it, the other book making waves that we were referring to has come in at number two this week. The Road to Ruin by Niki Savva has been widely discussed since arriving in stores last week, and it's safe to say that Savva's account of the Tony Abbott/Peta Credlin dynamic is one of the most exlosive and divisive political books we've seen on our shelves in a long time. The publisher has issued multiple reprints of the book so if you can't find one in stores today, more stock is due to arrive soon!