Our top ten best-selling books this week 14 June edition
For those of you who were lucky enough to score a day off yesterday, we hope you used your time wisely to read something wonderful. Leave us a comment and let us know what you read!
If you are stuck in a winter reading rut, there's a lot to love in our top ten this week.
There's one of our most anticipated Australian debut novels of 2016 from Jane Harper, which has raced into our top three this week. It's called The Dry, and if you haven't heard any of the buzz surrounding this book then we suggest you run, not walk, to your local Dymocks store and see what all the fuss is about.
There's Stephen King's epic conclusion to the Bill Hodges trilogy, End of Watch.
Finally, if you've read Me Before You and you're looking for something similar to pick up next, we suggest you take a look at the book sitting in eighth spot this week.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 11 June were:
1. Me Before You (Film Tie-In Edition) by Jojo Moyes
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3. The Dry by Jane Harper
4. Super Good Skills (Almost) (Tom Gates Book 10) by Liz Pichon
5. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
6. The World’s Worst Children by David Walliams
7. End of Watch by Stephen King
8. After You by Jojo Moyes
9. The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo Book 1) by Rick Riordan
10. City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin
Posted by Global Administrator on 14/06/2016