Our top ten this week features nine of the same books as last week's list, with Holly Madison's Down the Rabbit Hole
dropping off to make way for another adult colouring book. Forty percent of our best-sellers are colouring books this week. What a time to be alive!
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 25 July were:
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
2. Mindfulness Colouring Book by Emma Farrarons
3. Aussie Grit by Mark Webber
4. The Little Book of Calm Colouring by David Sinden & Victoria Kay
5. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland by Millie Marotta
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. Grey by E.L. James
9. The Magical City by Lizzie Mary Cullen
10. Paper Towns FTI by John Green
The colouring craze shows no sign of dying off any time soon, and there are some excellent new colouring books being released between now and Christmas. Who knows what the top ten will look like by then... Could we end up with a top ten full of colouring books? Only time will tell.
Go Set A Watchman is sitting pretty in the top spot for a second straight week. Phil Cook, Group General Manager of Dymocks Carindale and Dymocks Garden City in Queensland, has written an affecting essay on Watchman, having read it on the first day it was released. You can check that out here.
Finally, here's a wonderful song by Taylor Swift aptly called 22 in honour of Paula Hawkins's 22nd-consecutive week in our top ten.