The adult colouring book craze shows absolutely zero signs of slowing down any time soon. In fact, if it was possible to show negative signs, that's exactly what this craze would be doing.
There are six adult colouring books in our top ten this week. Yep, that's correct, sixty percent of our best-sellers this week were essentially blank pages that require you to fill them in.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 4 July were:
1. Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford
2. Mindfulness Colouring Book by Emma Farrarons
3. Grey by E.L. James
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
5. Aussie Grit by Mark Webber
6. The Mandalas Colouring Book by Hannah Davies
7. The English Spy by Daniel Silva
8. Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
9. Colour Yourself Calm by Tiddy Rowan
10. Secret Japan by Zoe De Las Cases
We'd very much like to welcome Mr Mark Webber to the best-seller list. Be sure to keep an eye out over the coming fortnight as Mark tours around Australia and visists some of our stores along the way. If you're lucky enough to get to meet him, be sure to tag us in your photos.
In other news, Mr Grey is still lurking around like that creepy uncle you only see once a year and don't quite know what to say to. Just kidding. Keep up the good work, Ms James.