We've been posting our weekly best-seller lists since July 2015, and in that time every list has contained at least one colouring book.
Friends, this week we're in unchartered territory.
There are a grand total of zero colouring books in the top ten this week.
The nine novels (for adults and children) and one cookbook included in the list below have knocked Johanna Basford out of the top ten for the first time in almost half a year. We're glad you were all able to colour yourself calm, but it's nice to see some new books in our list for a change.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 16 January were:
1. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Film Tie-In by Alan Dean Foster
3. The Revenant (Film Tie-In Edition) by Michael Punke
4. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
5. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1) by Elena Ferrante
6. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 10) by Jeff Kinney
9. The Lake House by Kate Morton
10. I Quit Sugar: Simplicious by Sarah Wilson
While Star Wars: The Force Awakens is off breaking all kinds of box office records, the novelisation of the film by Alan Dean Foster has also been extremely popular. In case you missed the announcement on Facebook and Instagram, we're running a Star Wars competition all through January. We want you to show us your #UltimateStarWarsSelfie and you can go in the running to win a BB-8 droid!
Also making a massive leap this week is the film tie-in edition of The Revenant. We wrote a booklover's guide to the 88th Academy Award nominations, and you can check that out here.
Can we make it to a second week of no colouring books? Only time will tell, so check back next Monday.