Our top ten best-selling books this week 8 February edition
We're thrilled to see so many of you supporting our Books That Made The Movies promotion this week.
In case you don't know about it, we've rounded up a brilliant list of 28 film tie-in editions of books and included them in a two for $30 promotion for the whole month.
The list is quite diverse. There are the books that have inspired films currently nominated at the Academy Awards, like The Revenant and The Danish Girl, along with beloved books that inspired films such as The Book Thief and The Dressmaker.
You can read a full list of the titles included in the promotion here. How many film tie-in editions were among our most popular books of the week? Let's take a look.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 6 February were:
1. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
3. The Revenant Film Tie-In Edition by Michael Punke
4. The 5th Wave Film Tie-In Edition by Rick Yancey
5. Room Film Tie-In Edition by Emma Donoghue
6. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
7. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1) by Elena Ferrante
8. The Danish Girl Film Tie-In Edition by David Ebershoff
9. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
10. Carol Film Tie-In Edition by Patricia Highsmith
Over half (six) of the best-sellers this week are film tie-in editions, and we love seeing Aussie favourite The Dressmaker sitting pretty in second place.
Anthony Doerr is continuing his streak at the top of the list. Will he be this year's Paula Hawkins? Only time will tell.
Posted by Global Administrator on 08/02/2016