Our top ten list is a touch late this week, because we've been caught up with Oscars fever.
It's been an entertaining day as we've watched the celebration of books brought to life on the screen, and there may have been a sneaky cheer or ten around the office as Mad Max Fury Road
won six awards and become Australia's most successful film at the Academy Awards ever.
There was something else, quite a special something else, that happened as well.
What was it again?...
Oh, that's right!
And now, onto the books.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 27 February were:
1. Cometh The Hour by Jeffrey Archer
2. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Room Film Tie-In Edition by Emma Donoghue
6. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1) by Elena Ferrante
7. Blood Year by David Kilcullen
8. The Revenant Film Tie-In Edition by Michael Punke
9. The Big Short Film Tie-In Edition by Michael Lewis
10. The Danish Girl Film Tie-In Edition by David Ebershoff
Jeffrey Archer's sixth and penultimate book in the Clifton Chronicles was released last week and has leapfrogged its way to the top of our best sellers list. With the last book in the series due to be released before Christmas, there's never been a better time to get stuck into this magnificent sweeping series if you haven't picked it up before.