After a fun week last week looking at our best-selling classics we're back to looking at our top ten best-selling books overall this week, just in time to welcome some new faces into the list.
While there are still loads of film tie-in editions in the list, which is awesome considering we're coming into the last days of our two for $30 on selected film tie-in editions promotion, we'd like to say hello to the new authors in our list this week.
Hello to the author of a book that had its very well-received film adaptation trailer released last week, and hello to two authors who have released the next book in their respective series this week.
Who are the authors? Read on to find out!
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 20 February were:
1. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
4. Room Film Tie-In Edition by Emma Donoghue
5. The Revenant Film Tie-In Edition by Michael Punke
6. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1) by Elena Ferrante
7. The 5th Wave Film Tie-In Edition by Rick Yancey
8. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
9. Calamity (Reckoners Book 3) by Brandon Sanderson
10. The Big Short Film Tie-In Edition by Michael Lewis
If you haven't seen the Me Before You
trailer, stop what you're doing right now and watch.
Oh, wow. If you're not sure what that feeling was that you just felt right now, imagine what it's like to read the book.
Also, congratulations to two authors who make their top-ten list debut for us this week: Victoria Aveyard and Brandon Sanderson. The next book in each series is out now.
Finally, this is your last full week to take advantage of the two for $30 promotion on selected film tie-in editions, and the 25% off selected health and wellness titles promotion. We can't wait to share a whole new month of great books and even better offers next Tuesday.