Our top ten best-selling books this week 1 February edition
Welcome to February! Our new catalogue launches tomorrow, and we cannot wait to show you some of the incredible books being released into the world this month.
We have exciting promotions and prizes to be won throughout the month, so check back regularly for updates!
And now, to the best-sellers. There's a different kind of book tearing its way up our best-sellers list this week. (No, it's not a colouring book.) It's got something to do with this particular time of year...
Can you guess what kind of book it is?
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 30 January were:
1. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
3. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels Book 1) by Elena Ferrante
4. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
5. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
6. Macquarie Primary Dictionary + Bonus Primary Thesaurus
7. The Revenant (Film Tie-In Edition) by Michael Punke
8. Night Study by Maria V. Snyder
9. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Film Tie-In Edition by Alan Dean Foster
10. The 5th Wave Film Tie-In Edition by Rick Yancey
For those of you who guessed a dictionary, congratulations! You're absolutely correct. If you're a parent or a student, then you'll know that school is back for the year. (And if you're just a regular commuter, you'll know that buses and trains are back to being busy again.) Whether you're just starting your schooling or you're in your final year, we wish you all the success in the world during 2016.
Now, do you like free things? Because we love free things! If you're yet to read some of the fantastic fiction titles in our top ten, we recommend that you follow us over on Twitter. To celebrate #FreeBookFebruary, we're giving away one book each working day, and we have it on good authority that some of the titles in this week's top ten will be appearing throughout #FreeBookFebruary. 21 days, 21 books, 21 chances to win. Follow us on Twitter and don't miss out on a single moment of the action.
Posted by Global Administrator on 01/02/2016