Welcome to the first top ten list for December!
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? Or, maybe more importantly, have you even started your shopping yet? No?
Before you start, we recommend you check out our list of the best books of 2015
, our top gift picks for Star Wars fans
, and our list of twenty gifts under $20
. Hopefully we'll give you some gift-giving inspiration!
While the top ten hasn't changed too much since last week, there is one new item on the list that is causing quite a stir on the internet...
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 5 December were:
1. Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 10) by Jeff Kinney
2. Everyday Super Food by Jamie Oliver
3. Legacy by Tim Cahill
4. The Lake House by Kate Morton
5. The Official Harry Potter Colouring Book
6. Fromelles & Pozieres: In the Trenches of Hell by Peter FitzSimons
7. The Elf on the Shelf
8. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
9. Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford
10. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
You may have guessed that the controversial character in the top ten this week is The Elf on the Shelf. You know who we're talking about!
The Elf on the Shelf has taken Australia by storm once more, and the internet has blown up with images of adults clearly having more fun with the elf than the kids! Of course, the elf is finding itself in some *ahem* adult situations, and while we don't want to link to those here, we assure you they are out there. Google away at your own risk!