This is it, Booklovers! Our very last top ten list of 2015.
We're thrilled that so many of you were able to open wonderful books this Christmas. In a year that was largely dominated by colouring books, it warmed out hearts to see talented Australian authors like Kate Morton, Rosalie Ham, Peter FitzSimons, and Adam Spencer on the top ten list for one of our busiest weeks of the year.
Naturally, there had to be some colouring in the top ten, and we hope you enjoy your colouring time if you were lucky enough to unwrap a new colouring book.
Happy New Year to all our Booklovers, and we'll see you bright and early in 2016. We can't wait to see what the new year has planned for our reading piles!
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 26 December were:
1. Everyday Super Food by Jamie Oliver
2. The Lake House by Kate Morton
3. The Dressmaker: Film Tie-In Edition by Rosalie Ham
4. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 10) by Jeff Kinney
6. Fromelles & Pozieres: In the Trenches of Hell by Peter FitzSimons
7. Adam Spencer's World of Numbers by Adam Spencer
8. The Official Harry Potter Colouring Book
9. Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford
10. The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill Bryson