This week saw Harper Lee continue her reign at the top of our best-seller list for the third straight week. Johanna Basford flexed her muscles and showed us just how powerful her influence is, with over a thousand copies of Secret Garden
selling in just over three days.
On that note, we're up to five colouring books in our top ten, including two from the increasingly popular Mille Marotta.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 1 August were:
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
2. Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
3. Mindfulness Colouring Book by Emma Farrarons
4. Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom by Millie Marotta
5. The Little Book of Calm Colouring by David Sinden & Victoria Kay
6. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
7. Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland by Millie Marotta
8. Halliday Wine Companion 2016 by James Halliday
9. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
10. Grey by E.L. James
Clearly our Booklovers know that books and wine are an excellent match, as James Halliday's 2016 wine annual has jumped into eighth spot in its first week of publication. Booklover members who purchase a copy of Halliday Wine Companion 2016 automatically go into the draw to win a trip to the Halliday winery of the year. You can check out those details here. Good luck!
To Kill a Mockingbird
are both dangerously close to dropping out of our top ten. But what could possibly replace them? We guess you'll have to check back next week to find out!