Our top ten best-selling books this week 26 April edition
We're on the countdown to Mother's Day now, and there are some brilliant books for your loved one in this week's top ten.
There is award-winning fiction and outstanding Australian non-fiction, and if mum prefers paranormal young-adult adventures then there's some of that as well.
If nothing in the top ten catches your fancy, then you can view our full Mother's Day catalogue online by clicking here.
Has mum raved about a book she loved and now you're stuck trying to find something similar? Let us give you some shelf help! Our newly-launched recommendations generator is sure to help you find the perfect book for mum that you know she'll absolutely love.
From fiction to fantasy, crime novels to history books, our well-read team has Mother's Day covered.
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 23 April were:
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. Life As I Know It by Michelle Payne
4. The Treehouse Fun Book by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
5. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
6. Crazy Weird by Anh Do
7. The Road to Ruin by Niki Savva
8. The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet by Dr Michael Mosley
9. Everywhere I Look by Helen Garner
10. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Posted by Global Administrator on 26/04/2016