Our top ten best-selling books this week 18 April edition
We apologise in advance that this isn't the most scintilating top ten list we've ever posted here on our blog.
Nine out of the ten books in the list below were also on the list last week, although some of them have switched places.
The Me Before You trailer (which if you still haven't managed to watch, we recommend that you do so here) is still driving people to read it before they see it, but we're quite impressed that a book that was only published last week has managed to come it at number four this week.
It's safe to say that quite a lot of you went out and bought this particular book in the second half of last week, after its highly-publicised release on Wednesday.
Can you guess which book it is? Read on to find out!
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 16 April were:
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. The Treehouse Fun Book by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
4. Life As I Know It by Michelle Payne
5. Crazy Weird by Anh Do
6. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
7. Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
8. The Road to Ruin by Niki Savva
9. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
10. The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet by Dr Michael Mosley
The new book we were referring to was of course Life As I Know It by Michelle Payne. If you haven't been living under a rock since last November, you'll know that Michelle was the first female jockey to win the Melbourne Cup. This is her moving and courageous story.
Posted by Global Administrator on 18/04/2016