After a few weeks of exciting new releases, Dymocks favourite Anthony Doerr is back on top of our top ten list this week with the ever-popular All the Light we Cannot See
Despite being released over two years ago, Doerr’s Pulitzer Prize-winning novel doesn’t show any signs of slowing down.
It was even voted into the Dymocks Top 101 for the first time this year!
If you haven’t had a chance to look into the full Top 101 list for 2016, you can view it online here
What other titles have made their way into the top ten this week? Read on to find out!
Our top ten best-selling books for the week ending Saturday 9 April were:
1. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. One With You (Crossfire Book 5) by Sylvia Day
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
4. The Treehouse Fun Book by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
5. The Road to Ruin by Niki Savva
6. Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
7. Crazy Weird by Anh Do
8. The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet by Dr Michael Mosley
9. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
10. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
The final instalment of Sylvia Day’s Crossfire series, One With You
, was released last week and has sky-rocketed into the top ten. Now that the series has ended, we can’t wait to see what Sylvia writes next. If you’re not up to date with the series, or if you haven’t started it and want to know what all the fuss is about, check out the full series online here
Also making waves in the top ten this week is The Treehouse Fun Book
! There is stuff to write, pictures to draw, puzzles to solve, and so much more packed into this book. Create your own treehouse levels and ice-cream flavours, or write to do and to don’t lists, and lose yourself in the crazy world of the bestselling Treehouse series.