Dymocks Promotions Terms and Conditions
2014 Dymocks March Booklover
2014 Dymocks March Booklover
Dymocks Franchise Systems (NSW) Pty Ltd
ABN: 73 002 989 862
2014 Dymocks March Booklover
Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prizes. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the "Conditions". By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
Entry is open to registered members of the Dymocks Booklover Rewards Program (Booklover Program) who make a purchase from a Dymocks store during the promotional period and present their Booklover Program membership card (Card) at the time of purchase.
3. NOTES ON ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
(a) Use of the Card
Where entry eligibility requires presentation of a Card, the swiping of that card automatically enters the member into the relevant promotion.
(b) Online Purchases
Registered members of the Booklover Program who purchase online at the Dymocks website www.dymocks.com.au during the promotional period will be automatically entered into the draw if their purchases are paid for in full before the promotion closes.
(c) Number of entries
Entrants receive one entry per transaction, regardless of the number of books purchased in that transaction.
(d) Proof of Purchase
Entrants must retain their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
4. EXCLUSIONS: in addition to any exclusions set out in the "Entry Eligibility", employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any franchise store trading under the "Dymocks" brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: the promotion commences on 12:01am (AEST) on 4 March , 2014 and closes at on 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 March, 2014.
6. LOCATION OF DRAW: the prize draw will take place at Level 7, 440 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000 on Wednesday 9 April, 2014 at 10:00am (AEST).
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: : the results of the draw will be published: in Australia by publication in The Australian newspaper on Tuesday 16 April, 2014. All eligible prize winners will be notified by email and/or mail.
8. PRIZES: the national total prize pool is valued at $1,414.20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: all prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. UNAVAILABILITY OF PRIZES: in the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: Second chance draw will occur three months after the first draw. Prizes must be claimed by winners before 9 July 2014. All prizes unclaimed as at 9 July 2014 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on 9 July 2014at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to winners via email and mail and published on 16 July 2014 in the same manner as the first draw (in the Australian Newspaper).
12. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: the Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. MINORS: If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
14. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
15. RELEASE: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Dymocks Franchise Systems (NSW) Pty Ltd ABN 73 002 989 862 of Level 6, 428 George Street, Sydney NSW, Australia 2000, telephone 02 9224 0411.
19. AUTHORISATIONS: Authorised under permits LTPS-14-00646 and ACT TP 14/00311
Part 2 – Prizes
Note: all prize amounts are stated in Australian Dollars.
Win one of x10 12-Month Subscriptions to Paris Letters!
Each 12 month subscription valued at $91.43 plus each winner will receive a copy of Janelee McCulloch's Paris valued at $49.99.
Total Prize Pool valued at $1,414.20
Back to Top